Since many customers have diverse Packaging requirements within a single production line. Core Pac Is often asked to integrate several process and packaging machines together to form a complete production line. We will handle the project from inception to completion. Starting with Plant Survey, Feasibility Report, Equipment Selection, ROI, Quotes and Layouts, Equipment Purchasing, System set up and Debugging, FAT, Rigging, Set up and Validation. Leading with ARPAC packaging equipment and other best in class manufacturers, Core Pac has set up lines That includes Fillers, Depalletizers,
Labelers, Cartoning equipment, Shrink and Stretch wrappers, Tray and Case loaders, and Labeling equipment and Robotic Pick and Pace and Palletizing cells. In addition we have set up complex conveyor systems with product stacking, accumulation and sorting.
- Experience with single line or entire plant integration
- Complete design and engineering capabilities
- Tie in Arpac and other best in class equipment
- Assuming full responsibilities for complete project management from inception to validation
Accurate Data is Essential to Constant Improvement
For complete system integration Core Pac offers SCADA/HMI Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems / Human-Machine interface (HMI) systems provide control data collection and real time monitoring capability in production environments.
- Adaptable to any specific plant/industry
- Reduces down-time real time visual and audio alarm via any media (on-screen, loudspeakers, e-mail, cellular etc)
- Provides an alarm management system for real-time and post analysis
- Generates enhanced reporting for operators and production personal, engineering, maintenance and management
- Provides automated data-acquisition
- Provides platform n which other dedicated systems can integrate seamlessly and receive real-time data from it (rather than manual input)
- Provides expert and cost effective solution over dedicated systems
- Improves line/production efficiency by displaying real tine alerts production data, deviations, and more